We are a club with big plans to grow over the next couple of years to extend and improve the facilities and we are always on the look out for any help that we can get from individuals and businesses.
SPONSORSHIP: refers to a individual or business who provides financial supporter to the club.
SUPPORTER: refers to an individual or business who provides support in the form of donations, discounts or time to the club.
As a valuable member and business within our community, we would like to invite you to be a part of our local sports club – The Revesby Heights Rhino’s JRLFC.
In our local community; there’s nothing more important than fostering our local sports teams. Over the past eight years we have seen our sponsorship dwindle and along with it our teams; which we the new Committee see as a concern for the longivity of the club.
Teams like ours provide youth between the ages of 5 and 12 a safe place to get physically active and make connections with their peers.
However, we wouldn’t be able to keep serving our team of young players without important partners like you.
As part of this process there are a range of opportunities available including:
Following are several tiers of sponsorship currently suggested by our club. Should you have an alternative offer we would be happy to discuss it with you.
In return, we would feature your company as our sponsor at matches at various levels. This would help your organisation gain exposure among our parents and supporters in the broader Canterbury Bankstown area.
We would be happy to start a partnership at any level! However, contributions of any of the following would help us fund and support our teams:
1. Club Supporter – is a sponsor which provides goods and/or services only to assist with promoting and developing the club and its members. This also includes those donating money under $250. What you get is:
2. Club Sponsor – is a sponsor which is an individual or small business with a minimum donation of $250. What you get is:
3. Bronze Club Sponsor – is a sponsor who donates a minimum of $1,000 to the club. What you get is:
4. Silver Club Sponsor – is a sponsor who donates a minimum of $2,500 to the club. This sponsorship provides you the option to sponsor an individual team. What you get is:
5. Gold Club Sponsor – is a sponsor who donates a minimum of $5,000 to the club and is afforded the opportunity to sponsor a team displaying their business logo on the game jersey. What you get is:
6. Platinum Club Sponsor – is a sponsor who donates a minimum of $10,000 to the club and is afforded the opportunity to sponsor a team displaying their business logo on the game jersey. What you get is:
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Neptune Street, Revesby, NSW 2212, AU